The International Gorilla Conservation Programme (IGCP) is a coalition programme of international conservation organizations Fauna & Flora International (FFI) and WWF. IGCP’s regional office is in Kigali, Rwanda with field offices in Goma, DRC; Musanze, Rwanda; and Kabale, Uganda.
IGCP is seeking to enter into a 2-year service agreement with an experienced and high capacity IT professional or firm to support four offices – Kigali and Musanze, Rwanda; Kabale, Uganda; Goma, DRC – and 20 staff in the following areas:
- Support implementation of secure file storage and sharing system;
- Hardware procurement, setup, updating, maintenance and cleaning – including computers, server equipment, network equipment, photocopiers and printers, etc.;
- Software procurement, installation and updating – including applications and virus protection;
- Maintain and clean general office equipment, and networked printers/copiers;
- Capacity building of staff and programme in these areas; and
- On-Call support to troubleshoot and resolve any IT issue.
Deadline for submission is August 22, 2016.