igcp.org is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you.
We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
We do not collect or hold personal data from this website.
We use a technology called “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behavior of visitors to our site.
When you visit our website a cookie anonymously identifies and tracks your visit whilst collecting statistical information. Cookies tell us the pages that have been visited and collect information about how many times certain pages have been visited so that we can improve the site.
You can choose to disable and cookies already stored on your computer. Please be aware that disabling cookies may stop our website from functioning properly.
If you have any questions about privacy please contact us: email@example.com.
Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of terms
Your access to and use of igcp.org (‘the website’) is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
The contents of igcp.org do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
Changes to website
The International Gorilla Conservation Programme (IGCP) reserves the right to:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that IGCP shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and
- Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
Links to Third-Party Websites
The website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the website and its content (including without limitation the design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the website) are owned by or licensed to IGCP or otherwise used by IGCP as permitted by law.
- All images used on the site were taken by Neil Osbourne unless otherwise specified.
- In accessing the website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder.
- This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- The website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, IGCP will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the website.
- IGCP makes no warranty that the functionality of the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of IGCP for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of IGCP or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold IGCP and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against IGCP arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.